Saturday, January 25, 2014

Done

Finished my paper for my current class tonight. Thank goodness. I am just soooo off school right now. I feel like I have been going forever and I just desperately want a break that I cannot take at this point. I'll live, only four more classes to go and then I am done. Really all I want to do is spend time with the kids, actually enjoy some of my hobbies, and not feel the pressure of a deadline looming over me. I've been a bit rebellious and petulant about it this class and I paid for it. We will see if I get the B I need to get credit for the class. It's going to be a tough call.

So I am having back surgery on the 14th. Dr.Jackson says my odds are 50-50 that it helps but I have to do something. Sometimes the pain is just so intense and I am incredibly tired of it interfering with my life. Driving is painful and staying in the house drives me batty. Of course, it has been so insanely cold that we really don't go out much anyway. And the snow just keeps coming. Luckily, the van seems to be taking it all in stride which is a relief. While on that subject, we received our most recent Toyota statement and we only have a little over $1500 left on it. Which reminds me I need to set up that conference call to get the payoff balance. I'd rather have Tim handle that one. I'll have to see if I can find the letter.

Well that's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment