Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Exhausted

It has been a long 24 hours and I am so tired. Zoe had a really odd rough night. She had a hard time sleeping and was waking up every hour or so. Luckily, having my mother in law here allowed me to sleep in and so I got up at 11 am. I manged to get Autumn's school work done before Sebastian started to scream in pain. I had to call Tim home and a 6 hour long debacle in the ER led to the discovery that Sebastian has serious problems with constipation. Luckily, he was so well behaved in the ER. But now Zoe is pulling last night all over again. I might just turn into a zombie again. And for some reason seeing pictures of Tim's work friends at Gencon is depressing me. I don't know why, we've certainly had more freedom than ever with my mother in law here (and I cannot begin to say how grateful I am for her presence considering my rash of health problems). Maybe I am mourning the fact that I don't really have any friends. Although, I think at the moment I am a bit irrational due to exhaustion. I'm fairly happy with my life, although I can't wait to be done with school. It's been really hard to stay motivated even though I like the material. I just have soooo much other stuff to do. I just have to hang in there for a couple more classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment